Paul is the principal Health & Safety Consultant/PSDP/CDMC/Project Supervisor with over 15 years experience in the Construction industry. Paul works closely with clients to ensure that their health & safety obligations are looked after in detail. In the 15 years, Paul has been involved in the design process of projects, assessment of design briefs, initial health & safety documents, co-ordination of design team including giving directions to various parties and ensuring client’s obligations are fulfilled for the duration of a project.
Paul has worked for a number of large construction companies over the last 15 years in a number of countries including England-Channel Islands, Sydney-Australia and in Dublin-Ireland.
- Nebosh Higher Diploma in Health & Safety
- Nebosh Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
- CHM Certificate in Temporary Traffic Management Design
- APS Construction Design management coordinator
- IITD Certificate in Training & Development
- IITD Train the Trainer Certificate
- CIF – Managing Safety in Construction
- Certificate in Health & Safety at Work (Fetac) 1989
- Certificate – Safety & Consultative Committee (Workcover) Australia