Ashview Consultants are Award Winning Health, Safety & Design Risk Management Consultants in the Construction Industry.
A unique opportunity to work as part of the Ashview team in Birmingham as a CDM Advisor has become available.
The CDM Advisor is a key individual who will provide CDM Consultancy Services and undertake CDM duties in line with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Offer a variety of Health & Safety Services to a diverse client base
- Day to day delivery of CDM Advisory Services across a variety of projects and sectors
- Undertaking Health and Safety Audits, including Fire Risk Assessments
- Carrying out Site Inspections across the UK
- Preparing Site Constraint reports and collation of Pre-Construction Information
- Preparation and review of key CDM Documents
- Utilise CDM and Health & Safety knowledge to ensure compliance
- Develop new and existing client relationships
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent
- The role is heavily focused around CDM/ PD projects and the successful candidate will manage projects in this area of the business, you must have excellent knowledge of 2015 CDM Regulations and experience of delivering this service
- Professional membership to IOSH and APS (desirable)
- Full UK driving license
- Engineering background (desirable)