- Provide the project team with the means of Pre-construction information
- To Identify any H&S Impacts on the design.
- Ensure Designers comply with their duties through a review of their designer’s RA & drawings.
- Develop the Health and Safety File (HSF) from the commencement of construction and monitor throughout.
Are you prepared for the New Building Safety Bill Regulations?
As Principal Designer, we are required to prepare an HSF that is intended to highlight significant health & safety risks for the future use of the building we manage and control fire and structural risks within our buildings once introduced.
CDM Client Advisor role (CDMA)
- Issue and update the F10 notice to the HSE
- Assist the client in collating the Pre-Construction Information
- Audit the Principal Designer to ensure they are carrying out duties under CDM 2015
- A Construction Phase plan review prior to construction
- A welfare check
- Site Visits to ensure the PC is carrying out duties under CDM2015.
Assistant Principal Designer role (APD)
- To Assist the appointed PD with the collating of the Pre-Construction Information
- Aid the Identification of any H&S Impacts on the design
- Ensure Designers comply with their duties through a review of their designer’s RA & a review of their drawings.
- To assist in the preparation and development of the HSF from the commencement of construction and monitor throughout.