The Project Supervisor Design Process must be an individual or body corporate i.e. a limited company and is appointed by the client to oversee the coordination and carry out the relevant duties to ensure effectiveness in addressing and co-ordinating health and safety matters from the beginning of the project.
How can we help?
Ashview Consultants carry out the duties of the Project Supervisor for the Design Process (PSDP), ensuring all the health and safety aspects of every step of your project and ensure a health and safety plan is coordinated and managed correctly.
How do we do it?
- Meeting and advising the client on their duties and responsibilities under the Construction Regulation and the Safety, Health & Welfare act 2005.
- Assist assessment of competency and sufficiency of designers in accordance with the regulations.
- We identify hazards arising from the design process and where possible, we eliminate the hazards or reduce the risks.
- Communicate clearly and control measures or remaining risks to the PSCS so they can be managed through H&S plan.
- On site carrying out regular health and safety inspections and maintain standards for the duration of the project.
- Preparation and handover the safety file for the completed structure to the client.