Developed in Response to COVID-19
Since the pandemic struck we’ve been working hard to produce an easy-to-use course that’s suitable for the reality of our temporary working conditions. Our customers have instructed millions of workers to work from home. Most new homeworkers will not have a home office, or desk and chair set up. This course addresses those conditions while helping you to meet the Health and Safety Executive requirement for Duty of Care to homeworkers at this time. For more information on some of the risks associated with home worker, see our COVID-19 H&S Hub.
Built Specifically for Temporary Home Workers:
- Advice on your working area, and working from couches, dining tables and more
- Provides guidance on wellbeing and driving safely
- Automated email delivery makes roll-out easy
- Management tool helps to easily administrate the programme
- We can now provide built-in home working risk assessments for this course