We have a position for an Assigned Certifier to work on a wide selection of projects around the country.
The successful candidate will need to be motivated to work in a busy practice, delivering on some key projects in Ireland. They will be required to lead the role of Assigned Certifier and manage the Certification Process which will involve liaising with local authorities, clients, designers and contractors to ensure that the works are compliant with the Building Controls Regulations Act.
The main duties will consist of:
- Fulfilling the role of the Assigned Certifier as set out under the BCaR Regulations.
- Preparation and management of all relevant documentation including commencement notices, inspection plans, certificates of compliance
- Coordinate with relevant parties including attending meetings to manage, monitor, and record compliance.
- Carry out site inspections and prepare site inspection reports using in-house software.
- Professional construction-based qualification.
- Must be a Registered Building Surveyor, Registered Architect or a Chartered Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Based in either our Dublin or Newry offices with options to also work from home.
- Continual Professional Development & Education
- Working on a wide range of projects across the country.
- Company Vehicle
- Surface Pro
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme