Senior Health & Safety Professional
We have a position for a Senior Safety Consultant / Safety Professional to work on a wide selection of projects around the country on which we act as Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) & Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
The successful candidate will need to be motivated to work in a busy practise, delivering on some key projects in Ireland and the UK. They will be required to assess projects from initial concept, through design, construction and future maintenance, this will involve liaising with blue chip clients and design teams at a senior level to ensure that the duties of the PSDP & PSCS are fulfil for the duration of their project.
The main duties will consist of:
- Carrying out the role of PSDP & PSCS on construction projects
- Meeting with client and informing them of their duties and responsibilities
- Preparing preliminary assessments of projects and formulation of PSDP & PSCS documentation.
- Liaising with PSCS and coordinating/communicating
- Coordinating TWD with PSCS
- Carrying out site safety audits (use of Ashview Consultants Inspection App)
- Reviewing, coordinating and compiling safety files
- Preparing health and safety reports
- Reporting weekly and monthly to Managing Director
- Construction qualification or similar/recognised Health & Safety qualification
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar role with PSDP or PSCS & UK experience desirable
- Construction/Civils and M&E knowledge
- Willingness to travel with work
- Membership of IOSH, IIRSM, APS or similar
Salary will be based on experience, attractive package available.
- Continual Professional Development & Education
- Working on a wide range of projects across the country
- Surface Pro Computer
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Professional Memberships